GOD'S ROSE OF SHARON HEALING CARDS:
5x7 inch cards and envelopes. Individual Cards: $4.50 + $1.50 S&H / Set of Eight Cards:$30.00 + $3.00 S&H

*********************************************************


God’s Rose of Sharon Healing Cards:

Illustration and Text by James Robert Kessler

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalms 23:4 (NKJV)

*Each card measures 5x7 in size and is professionally printed on a heavy (Glossy) card stock. Inside is contained a powerful, inspired message about healing and God’s unconditional lovethat I believe will speak to the heart of those who receive it.

This card holds a timeless message of forgiveness, peace and love. The true source's of all healing and the blessing it contains will reveal the truth about all miracle's. Especially the one called you.

**Each card contains three rose pedals that beautifully compliment’s the crown of thorns and the roses of Sharon flowers in the portrait itself. Our very lives are the fragrance of the rose that God calls a sweet savior that is pleasing to Him.

Walk in love, as Christ has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma. Ephesians 5:2 (NKJV)

***And finally, each card is personally hand signed by the artist. If you wish, I will also sign the name of the person you wish to receive the card.

Prices:

Individual Cards: $4.50 + $1.50 S&H / Set of Eight Cards: $30.00 + $3.00 S&H

Contact Information:

Because of Him Art Minisry c/o James Robert Kessler

Po Box 52 / Everson, Pa 15631

E-Mail: InChristVictorious@live.com




Monday, March 29, 2010


Lazarus (Come forth my beloved)
A poem by James Robert Kessler

My pain begins to vanish, my eye’s grow slowly dim,
As my beloved sister’s still sorrow and weep;
I slowly drift off into a darkness,
I slowly drift off into a sleep:

My youth and wealth seem to have betrayed me,
My life’s own breath grows Oh so weak;
I slip off into the darkness,
I slip off into my sleep:

As the darkness now surrounds me,
I hear a voice that calls my name;
Like a light that shines so brightly,
"Lazarus, come forth" this light exclaims:

My burial clothes still embrace me,
As I step towards the bright shining light;
My Lord has come to release me,
From the shackles and chains of my brief dark night:

Yet my true testimony has been shrouded,
By traditions veil upon us shoved;
But my witness is true and faithful,
For I am the disciple whom Jesus loved:

Because of Him Art Ministry c2010

No comments: